Friday, September 9th!
We are excited to announce that PS Bank is once again sponsoring a K-12 Career & Technology Scholarship for students in all NTCC Programs of Study for the 2022-2023 school year! In the past two years, NTCC students received approximately $150,000 in program materials.
- This scholarship provides recipients with supplies associated with successful participation in the Program of Study and transition into their chosen career fields, including tools, equipment, uniforms, safety gear, and industry certifications. Items vary by program and examples include steel toe boots, mechanic tool sets, cosmetology kits, stethoscopes and scrubs, chef’s hats and jackets, and program-specific tools. Students will receive the items, not a monetary award.
- Families with an adjusted gross income of $92,000 or less, plus $16,000 for each dependent listed on the 1040 tax return may be eligible. Example: A family with 2 dependent children listed may qualify with an adjusted gross income of $124,000 or less.
- New and returning students must apply to be eligible for this year’s scholarship.
- You can apply NOW! Please note that applications will be processed after the school year begins on August 25th and on a first come, first served basis. If you plan to apply for the scholarship, you may delay purchasing program materials until you know whether you’ve received it.
- Application deadline Friday, September 9th!
2022-2023 PS Bank Scholarship Application Instructions
For questions related to the application process, please contact Commonwealth Charitable Management at 833-348-2669 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions specific to the scholarship at NTCC, please contact Mrs. Farley at 570-265-8111 x5108 or email@example.com. Please feel free to contact either to discuss special circumstances and we will do our best to assist you.
Many thanks to PS Bank for their continued generosity and commitment to the success of our students and future workforce!